But Korra wasn’t listening, her gaze trained on the couple. Except, they were not a couple any longer, right? Mako had told her he loved her at the South Pole, and she’d kissed him - Spirits! she still couldn't quite believe she had - so this surely was just Korra misunderstanding what her eyes were showing her.
Mako said something which Korra couldn’t quite hear over the market’s din, and Asami laughed again, a sultrier, lower sound that stabbed through Korra like a lance of fire boiling her blood in its wake, before the heiress rose on her tiptoes to place a kiss on Mako’s cheek.
The fool’s blush was clear even under the lanterns’ flickering light.
And, just like that, Korra was fuming again.
Asami is apparently trying to win Mako back from Korra, using the excuse of the Feast of Lights to flirt with him. The Avatar is not having any of it.
Words: 2363, Chapters: 1/3, Language: English
- Fandoms: Avatar: Legend of Korra
- Rating: Explicit
- Warnings: Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings
- Categories: F/F
- Characters: Korra (Avatar), Asami Sato, Tenzin (Avatar), Mako (Avatar), Bolin (Avatar), Pema (Avatar)
- Relationships: Korra/Asami Sato, Korra/Mako (Avatar), mentioned
- Additional Tags: Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Jealous!Korra, Alpha!Korra, Omega!Asami, Girl Penis, G!P Korra, Angst, Smut, Dirty Talk, Semi-Public Sex, Oral Sex, Rough Sex, Anal Sex, Knotting